As you are aware, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to remain a very fluid situation and therefore our response to it is ever-changing also.
Our policies and practices are subject to change at short notice.
The health and wellbeing of our patients, doctors and staff continues to be our Number 1 priority.
As our practice locations are located within 2 of Adelaide’s major private hospitals, Flinders Private Hospital and Calvary Adelaide Hospital,
we are strictly enforcing our current COVID-19 requirements on entry to our practice.
- Due to hospital policy, only fully vaccinated patients are able to attend our Calvary Adelaide Hospital location
- Proof of your vaccination status will be required on arrival
- We will see unvaccinated patients at our Flinders Private Hospital location, but ask that this is disclosed to us when booking your appointment
- To assist with social distancing requirements, patients are asked to attend their appointment alone
- If a support person/carer must attend with the patient, only one other person is to attend
- We ask patients to notify us immediately if you, or anyone in your household display any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 and/or test positive to COVID-19. Unfortunately, your appointment will need to be postponed
- All patients (except children under 10years) / support persons are to wear a face mask whilst in attendance in our practice, unless medically exempt
- QR code check-in is required at both locations (our QR codes are separate from the hospital QR code)
- BE KIND!
- Our staff are working hard to implement the constantly changing Government regulations. We ask that they are treated with the same respect that we endeavour to provide all our patients during this difficult time.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. 😊