Dr Trish MacFarlane is a Specialist Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon with a private practice at Flinders Private Hospital and public hospital appointment at Flinders Medical Centre. She also does outreach specialist ENT visits to Ceduna.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (ENT) in 2014.
- Graduated from the University of Adelaide Medical School in 2003.
- Dr MacFarlane has a broad interest in general Adult and Paediatric ENT conditions, with a special interest in Otology (ear infections, hearing loss, perforated eardrums, and exostoses), and Aboriginal Ear Health.
- Research interests include chronic ear disease, the role of the microbiome and improving Aboriginal ear health
- She consults privately at Flinders Private Hospital and Ceduna Health Service.